Last updated: January 25, 2017
Bixbit Corp. is committed to protecting our users' privacy. We feel it is important that you fully understand the terms and conditions under which we use the information we gather from you through the use of our Websites or Softwares, such as those located at URL www.thebixbit.com, www.thebixbit.fr, www.thebixbit.pl, www.thebixbit.hu, www.thebixbit.cz, www.thebixbit.ro, www.thebixbit.at (our "Websites"), https://app.thebixbit.com/RVC/?lang=en (our “Software”) and bixbit® our mobile application (our “Mobile App”).
What information do we collect from you?
In order to better provide you with services, our Site and Mobile App collects two types of information about its visitors: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
1. Personally Identifiable Information: Personally Identifiable Information refers to information that lets a site know the specifics of who you are, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and any other information when needed to provide a service to you while on our Site or within our Mobile App. When you browse our Site, you do so anonymously, unless you have previously indicated that you wish bixbit to remember your login and password. We don't automatically collect personal information.
- Bixbit collects Personally Identifiable Information when you register for a bixbit account as a customer, potential customer, or guest user,
- when you use certain bixbit products or services,
- when you register to attend a seminar or participate in an online forum, blog, or a voluntary survey,
- when you ask to be included in an email or other mailing list,
- or when you submit your personal information to bixbit for any other reason.
We use the Personally Identifiable Information that we collect to send you information that you have requested, respond to an inquiry, or to facilitate the features on the site as described above.
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Non-Personally Identifiable Information refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon the pages that you access in our Websites using various tracking technologies. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. We utilize this data to improve our Site and personalize your experience while on our Site. (See "Cookies" section below)
Customer Data is all the data, including all text, sound, software, image files or any type of documents, communications, chats, tasks, workflows and their contents that you provide, or are provided on your behalf, to us through your use of the Services.
We make no claim of ownership in your Customer Data. Except as provided in this privacy statement or described in your agreements, we only use Customer Data to provide and enhance the Services. We don’t share your Customer Data with advertisers, or with anybody else except in the very limited circumstances described in the Sharing Your Information section below.
Contact Data includes name, address, phone number, email address, company name and other contact information that we may collect through your administration of the Services and use of the Services by you and others.
Bixbit works better when more people take part in communicating and sharing on bixbit. For this reason, the Service encourages people to send invitations to others who are not yet on bixbit. If you choose to provide us with email addresses or other Contact Data of people inside or outside your organization, we will use that information to enable you and other users to invite those people to join bixbit with limitation of Products and Services (defined below).
In addition, bixbit uses Contact Data to administer your account, improve the Services, complete the transactions you request, and detect and prevent fraud.
We may also use Contact Data to contact you to provide information about new subscriptions, billing and important updates about the Services, including information about security or other technical issues. We may also contact you regarding third-party inquiries as described in this privacy statement or your agreement(s). If you are a verified administrator for the Service, you may not be able to unsubscribe from some of these communications.
Subject to your contact preferences, we may also use Contact Data to contact you regarding information and offers about the Service, other products and services or to request your feedback. If you do not wish to receive these communications, please contact us to get information on how to stop them and be informed on other notification preferences.
Support Data is the information we collect when you submit a support request, including information about hardware, software, and other details related to the support incident, such as: contact or authentication information, chat session personalization, information about the condition of the computer and the application when the fault occurred and during diagnostics, system and registry data about software installations and hardware configurations, and error-tracking files.
Support may be provided through phone or e-mail. We may use Remote Access (RA), with your permission, to temporarily navigate your desktop. We use Support Data in the same way as we use your information, as described in this privacy statement. Additionally, we use it to resolve your support incident and for training purposes. If you have any other inquiries regarding our support services, please contact us!
Cookies & Other Information
Like many other sites and mobile apps, our Websites and Mobile App utilizes a standard technology called a "cookie" to collect information about how our Website and Mobile App is used. A cookie is a small data text file, which a Website or mobile app stores on your computer's hard drive or mobile device (if your Web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. Cookies were designed to help a Website or mobile app recognize a user's browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site. For example, cookies can securely store a user's password, authenticate users, identify which parts of a site or mobile app has been visited, keep track of past selections and operate the Service. Cookies are used to measure usage of various pages on our Websites to help us make our information; more pertinent to your needs and easy for you to access.
Most browsers and devices are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can reset your browser to notify you when you have received a cookie, or alternatively, to refuse to accept cookies. It is important to note that you may not be able to use certain features on our Websites if you choose not to accept cookies.
Sharing Your Information
We will not disclose Customer Data or Contact Data (“your information”) outside of Bixbit Corp. and its controlled partners and agents, and except as you direct, or as described in your agreement(s) or this privacy statement.
- We don’t share any of your information with advertisers.
- We will not disclose your information to a third party (including law enforcement, other government entity, or civil litigant; excluding our subcontractors) except as you direct or unless required by law. Should a third party contact Bixbit Corp. with a request for your information, we will attempt to redirect the third party to request the data directly from you. As part of that process, we may provide your basic contact information to the third party. If legally compelled to disclose your information to a third party, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you in advance of a disclosure unless legally prohibited.
- Bixbit Corp. may share Contact Data with third parties for purposes of fraud prevention or to process payment transactions, as further described in this statement.
Accessing, Correcting and Deleting Your Information
You may access, correct or delete Customer Data or Contact Data you have provided to us by using the tools within the Services (for example, editing your profile information on the Service) or by contacting support. Changes you make to your information on the Service take immediate effect on bixbit account.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inside bixbit, data is stored in controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in EU where Bixbit Corp., its partners and agents are located.
You should carefully review privacy policies of any third party sites accessible from our Websites
Processing and controlling of personal data
Bixbit Corp. is according to the Data Protection Directive of the EU (Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data) and the applicable legal regulations of Hungary related to data protection exclusively qualified as data processor. The obligations of the data controller specified in these regulations and the governing legal regulations of the member states of the EU regarding to you shall fall exclusively on you as user. You declare that you will fulfill any data protecting provision of Hungary and the member states of the EU in relation to the data disclosed or uploaded by you. You declare further that you are entitled to control any data disclosed or uploaded by you.
How to Contact Us